Event Coordination Services
Our wedding coordinators are logistically focused, highly organized and are great at working on a shorter timeline. We usually begin helping you prepare a month before the wedding and function as the point person on the wedding day. We will confirm vendor contracts and create a day-of timeline, as well as make sure things like payments and guest counts are in order, but won’t be involved in the earlier planning phases or keeping track of your budget.
Part of our job is to coordinate everything involved on the day of the event, from load-in and load-out to ensuring that everyone is on schedule.
Our coordinators make sure everything you’ve done up until they take over is in good shape. Hiring a coordinator to take over the month before your wedding gives you time to tweak any details and follow up on loose ends. Everything is in order, nothing is forgotten, and you’re free to enjoy your wedding day.
Wedding Coordinator Duties
- Meets with you four to eight weeks before the wedding to get a handle on what you’ve planned thus far.
- Checks in with your vendors to review the signed contracts and confirm logistics.
- Creates detailed timelines and floor plans.
- Completes a final walk-through of the ceremony and reception sites.
- Addresses any overlooked details (such as forgetting to hire a coat check attendant).
- Oversees everything on the wedding day.
Hire a Wedding Coordinator If…
- You want to play an active role in planning your wedding but would like someone to take care of the last-minute details and make sure you haven’t missed anything.
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You don’t have the budget for a full-service wedding planner.
How Much Are Services
Please email us for an exact quote for your event. Each wedding is very different and may require more or less services upon your request. Our basic package does include everything listed above.
For more information or to get a quote for your event date, please email Rachelle Pacheco at email email@example.com